Register for free sessions available to anyone who wants to learn more about how best to support an adult living with a mental illness and/or substance use issue.
Sessions are offered in person and virtually (online or telephone).
Register for the 2021 Family and Friends Virtual Conference
Saturday, March 13th, 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Register for an upcoming Friends and Family Education Session
If you have any problems registering please call Family Support Services at 1-833-898-6200.
Open to anyone. No referral is necessary.
The following resources provide additional information on support for families:
- Mental Health and Substance Use Family Support: Services overview
- B.C. Schizophrenia Society: Strengthening Families Together course
- Here to Help: Supporting a family member
- Mood Disorders Society: Family support groups and resources
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder: Resources for families
- Behavioral Tech: Resource for clients and families