These free sessions are available to anyone who wants to learn more about how best to support an adult living with a mental illness and/or substance use issue
Sessions are offered in person and virtually (online or telephone).
Please visit our registration page for group topics, dates and times for when groups are offered.
The following resources provide additional information on support for families:
- Mental Health and Substance Use Family Support: Services overview
- B.C. Schizophrenia Society: Strengthening Families Together course
- Here to Help: Supporting a family member
- Mood Disorders Society: Family support groups and resources
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder: Resources for families
- Behavioral Tech: Resource for clients and families