Register for free sessions available to anyone who wants to learn more about how best to support an adult living with a mental illness and/or substance use issue.
Our information sessions are currently being offered virtually (online or telephone) via Zoom.
Click here for a list of our upcoming sessions and Zoom links for the sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of our team, call Family Support Services at 1-833-898-6200. Leave a message with your name and number, and we will call you back within 2 business days.
Open to anyone. No referral is necessary.
The following resources provide additional information on support for families:
- Mental Health and Substance Use Family Support: Services overview
- B.C. Schizophrenia Society: Strengthening Families Together course
- Here to Help: Supporting a family member
- Mood Disorders Society: Family support groups and resources
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder: Resources for families
- Behavioral Tech: Resource for clients and families