The Neuropsychiatry Clinic helps children and youth who are experiencing specialized neuropsychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders.
The Neuropsychiatry Clinic helps children and youth who are experiencing specialized neuropsychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders such as:
- Previously diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder with symptoms of mental illness, Seizure Disorders, post-meningitis conditions, head injuries
- Complex Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder, Tourette’s Disorder, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, Alcohol-related Neurodevelopmental Disorder
- Severe Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and/or Genetic Disorders with psychiatric symptoms
- Other neuropsychiatric disorders
We provide specialized child/youth mental health consultation, including:
- Specialized assessments
- Referrals to appropriate community agencies
- Specialized treatment
- Medication reviews
- Liaison with the child/youth’s school
Children and youth 6 to 18 years old and their families.
Talk to your family doctor to find out if this service is right for your child.