On November 4, 2023, Mission Memorial Hospital and Fraser Canyon Hospital will transition from paper charts to fully electronic health records.
This clinical and digital transition is part of the Fraser Health Advance Program, a series of multi-year projects across Fraser Health that are designed to improve the quality, consistency and safety of patient care across the region. Eagle Ridge Hospital was the first site to adopt fully electronic health records in April 2023.
For patients, electronic health records mean
- All your health information in one place for real-time access by all members of your care team
- No need to repeat your health information every time you see a different health care practitioner
- Safer medication management with new patient ID wristbands and barcode scanning
- Less time waiting for lab results and medications
- More seamless, better coordinated care
- In time, no matter what hospital you visit in Fraser Health, your health records will follow you.
Your care and safety remain our top priority
We appreciate your patience as we implement this new digital platform. If you have questions, please ask a member of the care team.
Thank you to the Fraser Health family
This transformation wouldn't be possible without the commitment and dedication of the Advance Program team and the staff and medical staff who are making digital transformation possible.
Learn more about the Advance Program
Visit the About Us page of this site.