Training and support
Training and support
Training is mandatory for anyone who will use MEDITECH Expanse.
Before you register, set up your LearningHub account
Have questions about training? Visit the FAQ pages:
- Go-Live FAQs for Fraser Canyon Hospital and Mission Memorial Hospital
- Sustainment Training FAQs for Eagle Ridge Hospital
Contact us at: FHAdvanceTraining@fraserhealth.ca
Registration is now open at the following sites:
Fraser Canyon Hospital and Mission Memorial Hospital
Training registration- Now Open
Training is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early to get your preferred date and time.
Step 1- Find your CurriculumUse the Advance Training Curriculum Tool to find what curriculum to register for based on your role.
Step 2 - Register
- If you don't already have an account, you will need to set up your LearningHub account before you can register.
- Log in to the LearningHub from the link provided in Advance Training Curriculum tool.
- You can also log into the LearningHub and search for the curriculum you were assigned in the tool.
Step 3 - Inform your managerLet your manager or department head know when your training dates are booked.
Step 4 - Complete your e-learnsComplete any e-learns that have been assigned before attending classroom training.
Eagle Ridge Hospital
Sustainment training registration - Now open
Registration is open for staff and providers at Eagle Ridge Hospital who have not had MEDITECH Expanse training, including new hires and those who were on an LOA at Go-Live.
Follow the steps below to register. Classroom training starts on September 5, 2023. After this date, just-in-time training will no longer be available.
Step 1- Submit a user Access Request
You will need access to MEDITECH Expanse when you attend training. It can take up to 10-14 days to gain access.
Check with your supervisor or department head to determine if an access request has been submitted. If you don't have access, submit a user access request.
Step 2- Set up your LearningHub accountYou will need an active LearningHub account to register. How to set up your LearningHub account
Step 3 - Find your courses
Select the courses relevant to your role:
- #30314 – MEDITECH Expanse for Allied Health
- #30315 – MEDITECH Expanse for Unit Clerks
- #30313 – MEDITECH Expanse for Nurses
- #30316 – MEDITECH Expanse for Providers
- #30317 – MEDITECH Expanse for Support Staff
Step 4 - Register
Register for all required courses on LearningHub.
Step 5 - Inform your manager
Inform your manager or department head of your training dates.