Courtnay Curry, NP(F) is a nurse practitioner at Royal Columbian Hospital, specializing in cardiac surgery and cardiovascular care. She has a special interest in surgical outcomes and quality improvement.
Courtnay has several years of prior experience working as a registered nurse in thoracic surgery and general surgery. She acts as a guest speaker for the University of Victoria, presenting cardiovascular care-related topics to nurse practitioner students.
Areas of expertise
- Cardiac surgery
- Master of Nursing-Nurse Practitioner – 2015 – University of Victoria
- Master of Nursing-Nurse Practitioner – 2013 – Athabasca University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 2008 – Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Awards, honours, recognition and certification
- Cardiovascular Nursing Specialty Certificate – 2016 – Canadian Nurses Association
- Educator Pathway (Levels I, II, and III) – 2013 – University of British Columbia / University of Victoria
- High Acuity Nursing Specialty Certificate – 2011 – British Columbia Institute of Technology
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.