Dr. Shovita Padhi is a medical health officer with Fraser Health and a clinical assistant professor in the School of Population and Public Health, in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia.
Dr. Padhi's primary areas of work include mental health promotion, early childhood development and immunizations with a key focus on reducing health inequities in these areas.
Areas of expertise
- Early childhood development
- Population and Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, McMaster University
- M.D., University of Ottawa
- Masters of Public Health, University of Toronto
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada