Dr. Stephanie Au joined Fraser Health as an attending cardiologist at Surrey Memorial Hospital and at the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in 2013. Dr. Au is also a clinical instructor at the University of British Columbia.
Dr. Au was born in Hong Kong and raised in British Columbia. She completed her undergraduate degree in Economics at the University of Pennsylvania before returning to B.C. for her medical training. She completed her MD and internal medicine residency at the University of British Columbia. She obtained her cardiology and cardiac rehabilitation training at the University of Calgary.
Areas of expertise
- Cardiac rehabilitation and prevention
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Heart failure
- M.D. 2006 – University of British Columbia
- Internal Medicine 2009 – University of British Columbia
- Cardiology – 2012 – University of Calgary
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – 2013 University of Calgary