Vaccine, testing, exposure and prevention information
Stronger province-wide restrictions
No social gatherings of any size are permitted indoors or at your residence with anyone other than your household or, if you live alone, your core bubble.
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended.
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled.
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed.
- Whistler Blackcomb ski resort is closed.
In addition to the orders, the PHO strongly recommends:
- Working from home whenever possible, unless it is essential to be in the workplace.
- Keeping your child home from school if they feel sick or have any sign of illness.
- Getting testing immediately if you or anyone in your family feels sick.
- Avoiding all non-essential travel.
Masks in schools
Public health guidance for K to 12 schools has been updated to support and encourage students in grade 4 to 12 to wear masks at school.
All businesses and worksites must conduct active daily screening of all on-site workers using their COVID-19 safety plans.
Workplaces must ensure that all workers and customers maintain a distance of two meters (six feet) whenever possible, and masks are required in all workplaces for shared work areas and areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained, including break rooms and kitchens.
Questions and answers about the Provincial Health Officer Orders for Fraser Health