Diversity Services coordinates all translation requests and supports all the steps in translating approved patient education material.
Step 1: Getting your patient education material approved
To be considered for translation, your patient education material must:
- Not duplicate existing materials
- Meet high standards of quality, accuracy and usability
- Supplement and not replace the use of trained interpreters when communicating with limited English speaking patients and their families
- Be approved by the Patient Education Department
- Be in its final copy
Step 2: Submitting for translation
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for translation form
- English Microsoft Word file of the final source material