Browse through a selection of health and wellness resources to find what is right for you.
Employee well-being services
- Fraser Health’s Employee Assistance Program offers counseling as well as a wide variety of work/life-oriented services at no cost to employees. Call 1-844-880-9142 or visit www.workhealthlife.com to get started.
- Fraser Health offers all staff a 30-day mindfulness training course to help you lower your stress and increase your resilience and well-being.
Employee health benefits
- Fraser Health provides employees with a wide variety of benefits. Review your Benefits Booklet to see which benefits are available to you. (Note: you will need to be logged in to the Fraser Health network to view. Log in here.)
- Find extended health service providers (i.e. physiotherapist, massage therapist or counsellor) that bill directly to Pacific Blue Cross so you only pay the difference with the Pacific Blue Cross Insta-Claim Health Providers search tool.
- My Good Health – a resource for employees with benefits through Pacific Blue Cross.
Critical incident services
Fraser Health Crisis Line – provides immediate, free, and confidential emotional support, crisis intervention and community resource information to people of all ages, 24 hours a day – everyday.
- Healthy Families BC – Articles, videos and interactive tools to assist you with questions about food and nutrition, activity, pregnancy and parenting and aging.
- Fraser Health – Children and Youth resources
- Fraser Health – Seniors resources
Mental health and substance use
- Here to Help BC – A group of seven leading mental health and addictions non-profit agencies working together to help people live well and better prevent and manage mental health and substance use problems.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre – A provincial resource centre that provides mental health and substance use information, resources, and peer support to children, youth and their families from across B.C.
- Mental Wellness for Your Heart – A Fraser Health guide to protecting your heart through mental wellness.
- Mental Health and Substance Use Services – Mental health and substance use services for you or your loved one from Fraser Health.
Pregnancy and baby
- Pregnancy and baby health guide – Information for your pregnancy and parenting journey from Fraser Health.
- Quit Now – B.C.’s free web-based resource to support your decision to quit smoking.