Browse through a selection of health and wellness resources to find what is right for you.
Employee well-being programs
An online health assessment that gives you a total health score, personalized report and directs you to helpful resources.
Free for Fraser Health employees, this 30-day mindfulness challenge from MindWell-U is designed to help lower stress and increase resilience.
Access free counseling and a variety of work/life-oriented services. Call 1-844-880-9142 or visit Work Health Life.
A Fraser Health program to assist employees faced with an unusually emotionally challenging event. (Note: you will need to be logged in to the Fraser Health network to view. Log in here.)
A resource for Fraser Health employees with benefits through Pacific Blue Cross.
Find extended health service providers (i.e. physiotherapist, massage therapist or counsellor) that bill directly to Pacific Blue Cross.
- bc211 – find community resources and services
- Self-Management BC – learn to live well with chronic conditions.
- Bounce Back – learn to manage low mood, depression, anxiety, stress or worry.
- Here to Help BC – access help for mental health and substance use issues.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre – access help for youth struggling with mental health and substance use.
- Fraser Health Crisis Line – access free, confidential support 24 hours a day.
- Fraser Health Mental Wellness page – access information, apps and resources.
- QuitNow.ca – access free, online support to quit smoking.
- BC Smoking Cessation program – access nicotine replacement therapy coverage.
- In-person smoking cessation clinics:
- Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Free 12 week program with 3 group sessions and follow-up phone calls.
- GP or NP referral required.
- Call 582-4565 for more information.
- Ridge Meadows Hospital Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Free group sessions, self-referral accepted.
- Call 604-463-1820 for next available session.
- This clinic accepts patients who reside outside of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority service areas.
- Call 604-875-4800, select option 2 to make an appointment.
- Canada's Food Guide – learn about health eating recommendations.
- HealthLinkBC Healthy Eating website – access free dietitian services.
- Unlock Food – access information on nutrition, food and health eating.
- Cookspiration – access menu planning and a recipe app.
- Supermarket nutrition tours:
- Fraser Health dietitian counselling – access one-to-one counselling and nutrition education.
- HealthLinkBC Physical Activity resource – access free physical activity counselling.
- ParticipACTION – access healthy living ideas.
- Healthy Living digital tools and apps
- Fraser Health Sleep Lab – for individuals with sleep disorders.
- Canadian Sleep Society – for information and resources on sleep.
- Pregnancy and Baby health guide
- Children and Youth programs, services and resources.
- Seniors programs, services and resources.
- Healthy Families BC.
- CeMCOR – for health information about menstrual cycles and ovulation.