Browse through a selection of health and wellness resources to find what is right for you.
Employee well-being programs
An online health assessment that gives you a total health score, personalized report and directs you to helpful resources.
An online program that improves mental fitness and well-being. The concepts explored are based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), which is a form of evidence-based treatment that supports people in understanding how their thoughts, behaviours, and physiology impact their mood. The sessions are short, easy to follow and ready to be accessed when you are on the go, at work or at home.
Fraser Health employees can register here: https://app.starlingminds.com/registration/FHA using access code: FHAWELLNESS.
Free for Fraser Health employees, this 30-day mindfulness challenge from MindWell-U is designed to help lower stress and increase resilience.
Access free counseling and a variety of work/life-oriented services. Call 1-844-880-9142 or visit Work Health Life.
A Fraser Health program to assist employees faced with an unusually emotionally challenging event. (Note: you will need to be logged in to the Fraser Health network to view. Log in here.)
A resource for Fraser Health employees with benefits through Pacific Blue Cross.
Find extended health service providers (i.e. physiotherapist, massage therapist or counsellor) that bill directly to Pacific Blue Cross.
- bc211 – find community resources and services
- Self-Management BC – learn to live well with chronic conditions.
- Bounce Back – learn to manage low mood, depression, anxiety, stress or worry.
- Here to Help BC – access help for mental health and substance use issues.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre – access help for youth struggling with mental health and substance use.
- Fraser Health Crisis Line – access free, confidential support 24 hours a day.
- Fraser Health Mental Wellness page – access information, apps and resources.
- QuitNow.ca – access free, online support to quit smoking.
- BC Smoking Cessation program – access nicotine replacement therapy coverage.
- In-person smoking cessation clinics:
- Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Free 12 week program with 3 group sessions and follow-up phone calls.
- GP or NP referral required.
- Call 582-4565 for more information.
- Ridge Meadows Hospital Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Free group sessions, self-referral accepted.
- Call 604-463-1820 for next available session.
- This clinic accepts patients who reside outside of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority service areas.
- Call 604-875-4800, select option 2 to make an appointment.
- Canada's Food Guide – learn about health eating recommendations.
- HealthLinkBC Healthy Eating website – access free dietitian services.
- Unlock Food – access information on nutrition, food and health eating.
- Cookspiration – access menu planning and a recipe app.
- Supermarket nutrition tours:
- Fraser Health dietitian counselling – access one-to-one counselling and nutrition education.
- HealthLinkBC Physical Activity resource – access free physical activity counselling.
- ParticipACTION – access healthy living ideas.
- Healthy Living digital tools and apps
- Fraser Health Sleep Lab – for individuals with sleep disorders.
- Canadian Sleep Society – for information and resources on sleep.
- Pregnancy and Baby health guide
- Children and Youth programs, services and resources.
- Seniors programs, services and resources.
- Healthy Families BC.
- CeMCOR – for health information about menstrual cycles and ovulation.