Your one-stop-shop to meet all your health, well-being and safety needs.
As Fraser Health staff and medical staff, there’s nothing more important than your health, well-being and safety.
To be able to care for our patients, communities, and, each other, you need to have easy access to the tools and resources you need to keep you safe and healthy – after all – cared for people, care for people.
With MyHealth, you can access all the resources and information you need to take care of yourself – in one central – easy to access location.
Available via web browser, on your mobile device, and on an app, MyHealth offers easy access to all your needs related to personal health, wellness, safety, job-readiness and absence and disability information, including:
- Your vaccination records
- Work-absence and incident reporting
- Hazard and exposure reporting
- Absence and disability management
- Health and well-being resources, such as:
- Personal well-being poll (to help you keep track of how you’re feeling)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- ALAViDA (confidential substance use support)
- Total wellness assessments
- Mindwell (mindfulness app)
How to access MyHealth
To get started, go MyHealth.fraserhealth.ca and enter your Fraser Health credentials.
Need help logging on? Refer to the instructions below.
- Access via web browser (from a workstation or your mobile phone)
Please print the MyHealth posters below and post in your unit.
Who to contact for help
Need help? Please contact MyHealth@fraserhealth.ca