With the Ministry of Health News Release, pay parking resumed effective March 4, 2022.
Affected parking group
Parking user group - student parking daily pay
All students are required to register for parking daily using the hangTag platform. Please follow these instructions.
Existing daily pay parkers
Ensure your licence plate and credit card billing information is up to date.
New Daily Pay Parkers
Sign up for an ePermit using the hangTag Portal. Refer to instructions below.
Must use Google Chrome to access the link below:
- Visit the hangTag ePermit Portal on your smart phone or computer using Google Chrome (see link above)
- Create a personal hangTag account
- If you already have the hangTag mobile app, please sign in to your existing hangTag account
- Fill out & save your Profile information
- Add your Licence Plate(s)
- Filter for “Daily Pay Student”
- Select ePermit -> Daily Pay ePermit – Student
- Click “Continue” and accept the Terms and Conditions, then “CONFIRM”
- Regular daily pay parking rates resumed on March 4, 2022. Continue using the hangTag app to purchase the Daily Pay Staff rate to register your plate for 14 hours.
How to cancel hangTag ePermits
HangTag parking users are to email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca to cancel their parking request with the following information:
- Employee name
- Employee number
- Parking program
Download the hangTag mobile app and sign in to your hangTag account to purchase the staff rate with your ePermit.
Note: Your ePermit will automatically expire after six (6) months. Another request for this ePermit will be required to continue using the staff daily pay rate.
||In the hangTag ePermit Portal, click on the Help tab to view FAQ’s
|ePermit Portal Help Line
|Impark HEALTH operations staff are available to help you navigate the web portal if you’re having trouble after reading through the FAQ’s:
|LMC Parking Administration
|For any questions related to your parking privileges, waitlist, payment, cancellation, or other information, please email or call Parking Administration:
|HangTag Account Issues
||If you are experiencing any issues with the mobile app, creating a hangTag account or signing into your existing hangTag account, please contact our hangTag support line:
Daily Pay ePermit is valid in mixed use or non-reserved staff stalls at:
Fraser Health Sites
- Burnaby Hospital Parkade – Lot 1502
- Level A & B – Select stalls only available 3pm-7:45am (Mon – Fri) and 24 hours on weekends/stats. Adhere to posted signage
- Level C, D & E
- Chilliwack General Hospital – Lot 1249
- Staff Stalls
- Chilliwack Health Unit – Lot 1532
- Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre – Lot 1530 underground parkade only
- Langley Memorial Hospital
- Lot 1517
- Lot 1528, sub lot 2
- Peach Arch Hospital
- Lot 1519 “B”, North side (2:30pm – 8am)
- Lot 1519 “B”, South side
- Lot 1520 “C”
- Lot 1825 “D”
- Queens Park Care Centre – Lot 1506
- Ridge Meadows Hospital – Lot 1505
- Main Patient/Visitor Stalls (2pm – 8am)
- Mixed section
- Church Overflow (7am – 4pm)
- Royal Columbian Hospital
- Lot 2237 “97 Braid St” – shuttle available
- MHSU (2pm – 6am Mon to Fri & 24/7 Weekend/Stat)
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Lot 1510, North/South/East/138st/CCT sections
- Lot 1515 “Shirley Dean”
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding during this parking transition.
Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services
Parking Administration Office
Learn more about Commuter Services Programs on the Pulse.