Come to our parents forever group for parents and natural supports of adult children struggling with substance use and mental health issues.
Where:Surrey Public Library (4th floor)
10350 University Drive
Surrey, B.C. V3T 4B8
When:Thursday, February 28, 2019
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Parents Forever is safe, supportive and non-judgmental. Come to this group and you will:
- Feel supported, accepted, understood and not blamed
- Feel hopeful and believe change is possible
- Be better able to take care of yourself
- Improve your problem solving and coping skills
- Build more positive and connected family relationships
- Share your experiences, your wisdom and your courage with others
For more information, call 1-833-898-6200.