Join us for the first day Tuesday of engaging presentations on the latest health research happening across British Columbia.
Five Days in May offers 38 virtual sessions on a wide variety of research projects to highlight how health research drives innovation and improvement in Fraser Health and across British Columbia.
Program for May 17:
- 9:00 a.m. | Senior’s health | Senior’s health research at Fraser Health
- 10:00 a.m. | Indigenous health | A dialogue in our journey of good relations
- 10:00 a.m. | Community health | Pharmacy practice research in northern B.C.: opportunities for better care
- 11:00 a.m. | Community health | Nurse practitioner integration into primary care in Island Health
- 1:00 p.m. | Community health | Health and health care equity in the cancer care sector
- 3:00 p.m. | Mental Health and Substance Use | Substance: drug checking research as service innovations on Vancouver Island
Each day offers various talks, and you can register online for the sessions you would like to attend.
Registration will be closed at noon on the day before the session and attendees will receive the zoom meeting details via email by 4:00 p.m. the day before the session.
To learn more about each session and the speakers, visit fraserhealth.ca/fdim.