Join us for the first day Tuesday of engaging presentations on the latest health research happening across British Columbia.
Five Days in May offers 38 virtual sessions on a wide variety of research projects to highlight how health research drives innovation and improvement in Fraser Health and across British Columbia.
Program for May 3:
- 10:00 a.m. | Senior’s Health | Strategies to enhance quality of life amongst seniors
- 11:00 a.m. | Senior’s health | Quality of life of older adults living in nursing homes: how can we measure it and improve it?
- 1:00 p.m. | Mental Health and Substance Use | Research and innovations during a drug poisoning emergency
- 2:00 p.m. | COVID-19 | COVID-19 research at Fraser Health
- 2:00 p.m. | Mental Health and Substance Use | Reimagining youth suicide prevention through building community
- 3:00 p.m. | COVID-19 | The latest developments in COVID-19 vaccine research: an update
- 3:30 p.m. | Indigenous health | Highlights from the indigenous summer student program at ICORD
Each day offers various talks, and you can register online for the sessions you would like to attend.
Registration will be closed at noon on the day before the session and attendees will receive the zoom meeting details via email by 4:00 p.m. the day before the session.
To learn more about each session and the speakers, visit fraserhealth.ca/fdim.