Overdose Public Awareness Campaign
The majority of overdoses are happening inside private residences- often closer than we think. We all have a role to play to reach out and have a conversation if we are concerned about someone. Use these social media posts, resources and images to help spread the word and #StopOverdose.
Graphics, Video and Guide
We have graphics for social media which you are free to share on your social networks, to accompany the sample social media posts below. We also have a shareable video and guide with tips on how to have a conversation about substance use. Download the social media kit.
Social Media Posts
- Overdose is closer than you think. Reach out and have a conversation, you could save a life fraserhealth.ca/overdose #StopOverdose
- Watch this video on how to talk with loved ones about substance use and overdose prevention https://youtu.be/T3W6Xx4-gD4
- If you think someone you care about is using substances, check in on them. You could save a life fraserhealth.ca/overdose #StopOverdose
- Most overdoses are happening in people’s homes. If you think someone you care about is at risk, reach out to them. Here’s how http://ow.ly/Ct1a30glqVd
- How to start a conversation with someone you care about who uses substances http://ow.ly/Ct1a30glqVd #StopOverdose