Get support for low back pain.
The Rapid Access Clinic for Low Back Pain may be the care you need.
The clinic provides quick access to:
- Personalized self-management plans
- Referrals to an interdisciplinary consult team, if needed
- Resident of Fraser Health
- Have persistent low back pain that has not improved for six weeks to 12 months, or
- Have unmanageable, recurrent low back pain for less than 12 months.
- Talk to your primary care provider (ex. doctor or nurse practitioner) and ask to be referred