Food safety

In this section, find information needed for new food businesses, current food business operators, FOODSAFE course, food recalls and safety alerts, inspection reports and food safety at home.

If you have questions, your local public health inspector (also called environmental health officer) is available to help you. Find locations of your local health protection office.

Please see and share the below document for an overview of how and when Fraser Health can support.

New and existing food business operators. Translated content: Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese