Preventing illness and staying mentally and physically strong
- Healthy aging resources - Including healthy eating, exercise and more
- Preventing falls, trips and slips
Taking care of your medical needs
- Work closely with your doctor - from HealthLink B.C.
- Screening tests for older adults
- Vision care
- Affordable dental care
- Detecting hearing loss
Considering the future
- 7 numbers every senior needs
Keep the handy print-out on your fridge ... just in case.
- Advance care planning
Advance care planning helps you have a say about the health care you would like to receive if you get very sick and cannot speak for yourself. It is a way for you to reflect on your personal values, wishes and beliefs to make your own future health care decisions.
- Planning for care costs
People often overlook health care costs when planning for retirement. It’s important to put together a financial plan that includes basic living and lifestyle expenses and also outlines risks.