Read details about projects and timelines.
Emergency Department renovation and redesign
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre is undergoing an Emergency Department renovation and redesign to meet the growing needs of the community and improve care for patients.
The new Emergency Department will feature:
- Dedicated treatment area for mental health and substance use patients
- Renovation to existing triage system to improve registration and flow of patients
- Dedicated stretcher bays and creation of nurse substation to better manage and support patients arriving by ambulance
- Relocated ambulance bays to improve access for patients and staff
- Improved space for trauma, cardiac and acute care
Construction on the Emergency Department is now complete.
Watch: Take a sneak peek of the newly renovated Emergency Department at Abbotsford Regional Hospital
Interested in joining one of our hospital teams?