Working to improve the health of the population and the quality of life of the people we serve.


For health care providers

Bookmark and Share

Get immunized
How to wear a mask

Beginning Monday, December 1, 2014 you will need to have reported your flu immunization or wear a mask in patient care areas during flu season, in order to comply with the Provincial Influenza Control Program Policy.

For details, please read the Influenza Control Policy.

Where can I get vaccinated?

There are a wide variety of convenient options available to you to get your flu shot, free of charge.

  • Staff clinic – view clinic schedule
  • Peer Nurse Immunizer – visit FH Pulse for the Peer Nurse Immunizer directory
  • Participating pharmacies
  • Family physician
  • Walk-in clinic

How do I report my flu shot?


Report your flu shot using our new online self-reporting form (see visual how-to guide)

  • Available at work or at home for your convenience
  • Completely secure and confidential
physicians, contractors, students, volunteers
  • Physicians report as per instructions on
  • Volunteers report to their volunteer manager or coordinator
  • Contractors - report to their supervisor or manager
  • Students - report to their instructor
Frequently asked questions

Visit our FAQ section for more common questions about the flu vaccine and masks.


Available to print and post.


General queries can be emailed to

Healthlink BCCompliments and Complaints
Emergency NumbersFind a Doctor