Guildford Seniors Village is a residential care facility for those with complex care, palliative and dementia needs. The site has an interior courtyard, outdoor walking paths, landscaped gardens and waterfall. Owned and operated by Guildford Seniors Village 3 LLP.
At Guildford Seniors Village, we are focused on resident-centered care. All residents’ individual needs and routines are considered first and foremost. This is reflected in all care provided as well as in recreation programs, physical surroundings and staff. Residents have a right to choice, independence and privacy.
- 98 beds (71 publicly subsidized residential care beds and 27 private pay residential care beds). All rooms have a half bay window and an ensuite bathroom.
- Rooms include bed, dresser, armoire, night table, comfortable chair lamp, towels and linens.
- Residents may also bring radio, TV, personal chair, pictures, plants, small furniture items such as china cabinets or computer desks.
- Recreational and activity programming. Full social and activity program under the guidance of the Recreation Therapist includes fitness program, music, bridge, crib, bingo, bowling, Tai Chi, village tavern and bus trips.
- Electrical outlets for wheelchairs and scooters.
- Well behaved small pets are welcome to visit in residents rooms on leashes.
- Guildford Seniors Village is a smoke-free building with a designated smoking area outside.
- On-site hair salon, visiting doctors, podiatry services, occupational therapy, dental care services, dietician services, optometry services, massage therapy, physiotherapy and companion services all available in house.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.