Heritage Village is a two-storey residential care facility organized into five neighbourhoods. Each neighbourhood has its own kitchenette, and dining and lounge areas. We have wheelchair accessible gardens. Fraser Health operated site.
Each of our neighborhoods is equipped with a fully functioning kitchen, lounge and dining area, hydrotherapy whirlpool tubs and ceiling lifts. We have wheelchair accessible gardens.
- 100 beds (70 publicly subsidized residential care beds, 20 special care beds, 10 veteran beds).
- Rooms include basic furniture and linen.
- Residents may also bring small personal furniture items, TV, radio, decorative items.
- We have a busy recreational and music therapy program. A large wheelchair accessible van is used for outings and use HandyDART for external appointments.
- Limited space available for electric chairs and scooters.
- Pets are welcome to visit. A pet therapy dog visits regularly. We have three resident finches and rabbits in summer.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Residents have access to an on-site hairdressing salon and a foot care nurse visits regularly (these services are paid for by the resident). Ample free parking is available. We have a gift shop on site. Special care unit on same site.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.