Belvedere Care Centre is a multi-storey residential care facility. Owned and operated by Belvedere Care Centre Inc.
Belvedere Care Centre has an on-site beauty salon as well as recreational programs to promote fitness, health, education and wellness. Mobility programs also help to improve and maintain functional movement and independence.
- 148 total beds - 56 of which are publicly subsidized residential care beds
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, wardrobe and night table as well as linens
- Residents may bring a radio, tv, telephone, lamps, personal chair, pictures, plants, small fridge and computer
- Pets are not permitted
- Non-smoking facility (building and grounds)
- Other amenities include a billiards table, shuffle board, music therapy program and podiatry services
Parking and Transportation
Well-lighted parking light. Near to public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.