The residential care facility at Langley Memorial Hospital includes the following residences: Cedar Hill, Maple Hill, Marrwood, Rosewood.
- 210 beds (175 publicly subsidized, 20 convalescent care, 15 veteran)
- 50 beds in each of the four units
- Rooms include a bed, built-in dresser and small closet, towels and linens.
- Residents may also bring radio/small TV/audio players with earphones, personal chair/personal wheelchairs, pictures, plants.
- Recreation and activity programming; own bus for outings.
- Smoking is permitted in designated, outdoor shelter only.
- Podiatry services; on-site beauty salon for both men and women; volunteer tuck cart; laundry service, volunteer program. Gift shop in the main hospital. Free local newspapers. On-site foot care services for purchase. Convalescent care unit on same site.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.