The Kiwanis Care Centre is a three-storey residential care home located in New Westminster.
Offering residential care services (full-time nursing) to seniors, the rooms at the centre are on two floors, each with one long and one short wing.
Kiwanis Care Centre is a resident-centred, caring organization providing a unique holistic approach to life for our family members here and our extended family in the community.
- 76 beds (75 publicly subsidized and 1 respite bed)
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, lamp, towels and linens.
- Residents may also bring a personal radio, TV, chair, pictures and plants to make their room a home.
- Recreation and activity programming on site. Bus available for outings.
- Parking and electrical outlets for motorized scooters and wheelchairs available. Site if fully wheelchair accessible and elevator-equipped for travel between floors.
- There is a resident cat (Puddles) as well as pet therapy visits.
- Smoking room is on the adjoining patio.
- On-site beauty salon, podiatry and dentistry services available.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted underground and street parking available. Nearby public transportation and shopping mall.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.