Rosewood is a one-storey residential care facility is located on the same site as Langley Memorial Hospital.
There are four residential care facilities at Langley Memorial Hospital - Cedar Hill, Maple Hill, Marrwood and Rosewood.
- 210 beds total (175 publicly subsidized residential care, 20 convalescent beds and 15 veteran beds)
- Rooms include a bed, built-in dresser and small closet, towels and linens.
- Residents may bring their own radio, small TV or audio player with earphones, personal chair or wheelchair, pictures and plants.
- Regularly scheduled recreational and activity programming. Bus available for outings.
- Pet visitation and bird feed program.
- Smoking is permitted in designated, outdoor shelters only.
- Dining room food service delivery.
- Ceiling lifts in most rooms of Rosewood, Marrwood and Cedar Hill.
- Free communal telephone in each building.
- Podiatry services, on-site beauty salon, volunteer tuck cart, laundry service and volunteer program on-site.
- Nearby to shopping centre, recreation centre and neighbourhood pub.
Parking and Transportation
Parking available. Public transit nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.