Zion Park Manor is a three-storey residential care facility divided into neighbourhoods; one neighbourhood is a special care unit.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 86 residential care beds (70 publicly subsidized)
- Rooms include bed, dresser, lamp, towels and linens
- Residents may also bring radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- Recreation and activity programming and own bus for outings.
- Each neighbourhood determines their pet policy. Visiting pet program
- Smoke-free building
- Podiatry services, on-site beauty salon, dentist, denturist, dental hygienist and occupational therapist.
- Special care unit on same site.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted underground and on-street parking. Nearby to public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.