Simpson Manor is a two-storey residential care facility with care beds in eight neighbourhoods.
To enrich the lives of our residents, family members, their friends and our staff members by providing quality care. We commit to maintaining skills and compassion required for the needs of our residents.
The building includes an on-site hair salon, community lounges, semi-private dining rooms, multi-purpose ‘Great’ room, on-site laundry and kitchen services. WiFi access available.
- 96 beds (86 publicly subsidized, 10 private pay and 6 respite beds)
- On-site hair salon, community lounges, semi-private dining rooms, multi-purpose room, on-site laundry and kitchen services, WiFi available.
- Recreation and activity programming seven days a week.
- Various pet therapy programs provide individual and group visits. Please contact before bringing your family pet.
- Nearby to public transportation and HandyDART available for outings.
- Regular visiting foot care nurses, dental hygienist, physiotherapist and music therapy.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Other amenities include a regular visiting foot care nurses, dental hygienist, physiotherapist, music therapy. Off-site contracted daily pharmacy and lab services.
Parking and Transportation
Parking available. Nearby public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.