Crescent Gardens is a four-storey building with multi-level care suites on the third floor.
The care floor is divided into two units, including a secure care unit. Landscaped grounds include walkways, a central courtyard, gazebo and swing. Owned and operated by Chartwell REIT.
Our vision is to create and operate seniors housing communities where our residents enjoy a lifestyle and quality of life exceeds their expectations.
- 73 beds (53 publicly subsidized). Each room has a bathroom complete with shower.
- Rooms include a dresser, an armoire and a bedside table. Residents may also bring your own furniture in order to personalize your room.
- Crescent Gardens offers unlimited access to scheduled life enrichment programs in recreation, leisure, social arts, entertainment and fitness; our 18-passenger bus is used for outings.
- Close proximity to restaurants, tearooms, waterfront dining and community centres.
- Wheelchair accessible. Electric wheelchairs are permitted.
- A pet visit program is scheduled twice a monthly.
- Covered outside smoking areas are provided in each unit of the care floor.
- On-site pharmacy and hair salon. Scheduled transportation for local shopping and medical appointments. Above-ground parking spaces are located at the front of the building.
Parking and Transportation
Above-ground parking spaces are located at the front of the building.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.