Royal City Manor is a two-storey residential care building. Each floor has an east and west wing complete with a lounge. Owned and operated by Revera Long Term Care.
Royal City Manor is committed to providing a safe, home-like environment. All residents are treated with respect and dignity; the focus is on “wellness” and meeting the physical, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of each resident.
Royal City Manor offers residential care services to seniors.
- 50 publicly subsidized residential care beds.
- Rooms include bed, dresser, lamp, towels and linens
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants
- Recreation and activity programming is available six days a week.
- We cannot accommodate motorized scooters/wheelchairs at this time. Our site is wheelchair accessible and elevator equipped to provide access to other floors.
- We encourage visiting families to bring their pets; about 8 to 10 pets come to visit on a regular basis.
- Regular visits from a podiatrist, hairdresser, dental hygienist, dentist, physiotherapist and occupational therapists. A covered parking lot is located in the rear of the building. Neighbourhood parking for long term recreation vehicles is also available at a cost.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.