Dr. Stanley Tung is currently a heart rhythm specialist at the Royal Columbian Hospital with special interest in ventricular arrhythmia management, sudden cardiac death prevention and complex pacing. He was previously at St. Paul’s Hospital and joined Royal Columbian Hospital in 2014.
Areas of expertise
- Complex arrhythmia management and ablation
- Complex cardiac device management
- Cardiac resychronization therapy
- MD – 1989 – University of Manitoba
- Internal Medicine – 1997 – University of Minnesota
- Cardiology – 2000 – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard University
- Electrophysiology – 2001 – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard University
- Dr. Tung focuses his research on ventricular tachycardia ablation and new technology evaluation. He works closely with industry in designing novel pacing tools and methods. He is a Canadian Arrhythmia Network investigator.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.