Provides early intervention post-discharge from hospital to maximize function and quality of life in the community.
Parking and Transportation
Pay parking available at site.
Public transit nearby. (A bus stop is located in front of the facility with wheelchair access. This bus goes to the Columbia SkyTrain station.)
There is a drop off and pick up area for HandyDART in the front of the building.
Hours of operation
Your Medical Services Plan (MSP) covers the cost of our services.
If you do not have a Medical Services Plan (MSP), you will need to pay for our services.
Language (s) Offered
We use interpreters as needed.
- Acquired Brain Injury Services - Fraser Health Authority
- Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association
- Strive Living Society
- HealthLink BC
- Canada's Food Guide
- Healthy Eating | HealthLink BC
- Advance Care Planning
- Caregiver Support
- Home Support Services
- Indigenous Health
- Mental Health and Substance Use supports
- Handydart (Lower Mainland)
- Handydart (Central Fraser Valley)
Spinal cord Injury