Join our annual event of interactive research workshops, panel discussions, keynote speakers and presentations.
What is Research Week?
Research Week is held annually with a combination of different events that include interactive workshops, panel discussions, keynote speakers, presentations by our very own researchers and much more over the course of a week.
Registration is now open here.
- Day 1 - COVID-19 research with care: socially distanced showcase day (Monday, September 20)
- Day 2 - Viral innovations in Long Term Care and Virtual Health (Tuesday, September 21)
- Day 3 - Quarantine with Clinical Research (Wednesday, September 22)
- Day 4 - Isolating advancements in equity (Thursday, September 23)
- Day 5 - Locking down on evaluation lessons learned and findings (Friday, September 24)