Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre provides a range of health care services including an emergency, surgery and maternity care.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms.
- Café serving hot entrées, sandwiches, salads, freshly baked pastried, desserts, snacks, hot and cold beverages (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., weekends and holiday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and Starbucks (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., weekends, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Gift shop on site (604-851-4700 ext 646861)
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours; number of visitors and length of visits may be limited based on patient or unit needs.
Parking and Transportation
Limited pay parking is available on site. A bus stop is located in front of the hospital.
PayByPhone lot code: 1525
|Parking rate||Main lot|
|Each additional hour||n/a|
|Seniors 1-week permit||$18.75|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$51.75|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.