Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre provides a range of health care services including an emergency, surgery and maternity care.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms.
- Café serving hot entrées, sandwiches, salads, freshly baked pastried, desserts, snacks, hot and cold beverages (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., weekends and holiday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and Starbucks (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., weekends, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Gift shop on site (604-851-4700 ext 646861)
- If you would like to send well wishes to a friend or family member who is currently a patient at Abbotsford Regional Hospital you can do so via our You’ve Got Mail email: youvegotmail.ARH@fraserhealth.ca. Please include the patient’s full legal name, unit and room number, along with your message. It will be hand delivered to their unit by our Volunteer Resources team. Note: patients are unable to send a response through this service.
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours; number of visitors and length of visits may be limited based on patient or unit needs.
Parking and Transportation
Limited pay parking is available on site. A bus stop is located in front of the hospital.
Mobile parking payment: hangTag (must use Google Chrome internet browser to access the link)
|Parking rate||Main lot|
|Each additional hour||n/a|
|Seniors 1-week permit||$18.75|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$51.75|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information.