Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre provides a range of health care services including an emergency, surgery and maternity care.
- Smoke and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers when visiting.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms.
- Café serving hot entrées, sandwiches, salads, freshly baked pastried, desserts, snacks, hot and cold beverages (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., weekends and holiday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and Starbucks (Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., weekends, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Gift shop on site (604-851-4700 ext 646861)
- If you would like to send well wishes to a friend or family member who is currently a patient at Abbotsford Regional Hospital you can do so via our You’ve Got Mail email: youvegotmail.ARH@fraserhealth.ca. Please include the patient’s full legal name, unit and room number, along with your message. It will be hand delivered to their unit by our Volunteer Resources team. Note: patients are unable to send a response through this service.
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours; number of visitors and length of visits may be limited based on patient or unit needs.
Visits are restricted to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points. For more information, please visit our visitor guidelines page.
Parking and Transportation
Limited pay parking is available on site. A bus stop is located in front of the hospital.
PayByPhone lot code: 1525
|Parking rate||Main lot|
|Each additional hour||n/a|
|Seniors 1-week permit||$18.75|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$51.75|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.