Surrey Memorial Hospital is the largest of three regional hospitals in Fraser Health’s integrated network of care, providing primary, secondary, and tertiary services, including 24/7 emergency
As a regional hospital for Fraser Health, as well as the home hospital for one of BC’s fastest growing communities, Surrey Memorial Hospital is the second largest hospital in the province with the province's busiest Emergency Department. Surrey Memorial Hospital provides specialized care to people from across Fraser Health, not only to residents of Surrey.
- Smoke-free and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers while visiting the hospital.
- Patients are provided with shared rooms. Semi-private and private rooms may be available at an additional cost.
- Cafeteria (Orange Zone -2nd floor) has hot entrées, sandwiches and snacks (Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Sundays and Holidays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- North Lobby Coffee Shop has coffee, beverages and snacks (Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
- Second Cup Coffee (Critical Care Tower) has coffee, specialty drinks, cold beverages, sandwiches, baked goods and snacks (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Gift shop on site (604-585-5666 ext. 772790)
Want to send well wishes to a friend or loved one in hospital? Send an email that includes the patient's full name, unit and room number, along with your message to be hand-delivered by a volunteer. YouveGotMail.SMH@fraserhealth.ca
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours, but please be considerate of other patients who may need rest.
Parking and Transportation
|Parking rate||East lot||South lot||Critical care||Creekside||Emergency||Shirley Dean|
|Each additional hour||$3.50||$3.50||$3.50||$3.25||$3.50||$3.00|
|Evenings / weekends||$5.25||$5.25||$5.25||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Seniors 2-week permit||$70.25||$70.25||$70.25||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Seniors 1-month permit||$140.75||$140.75||$140.75||n/a||n/a||n/a|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.