Find a comfortable breastfeeding/chestfeeding position to help your baby and you with your breastfeeding/chestfeeding journey.
- Breastfeeding/chestfeeding positions - Healthy Families BC
- Video on different breastfeeding/chestfeeding positions and how they might be useful.
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk - La Leche League Canada
Information sheet on how to know your baby is getting enough milk.
- Tips for breastfeeding/chestfeeding twins - La Leche League Canada
Resources to support breastfeeding/chestfeeding twins.
- Baby’s Best Chance - Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding Positions (page 93)
Information on breastfeeding/chestfeeding positions
- Latching your baby - Public Health - Region of Peel Ontario Public Health
Picture and video resources on latching your baby effectively.
- Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding videos - International Breastfeeding Centre
Video resources for breastfeeding/chestfeeding by Dr. Jack Newman, a Canadian pediatrician and world-renowned lactation expert.
- Attaching your baby at the breast/chest - Global Health Media
Video resource on attaching your baby at the breast/chest, principles of good attachment and how vital it is to breastfeeding/chestfeeding success.