Become a volunteer at Bradley Centre.
Volunteers are important members of the health care team. They are citizens of our community, offer service and support to our residents while enhancing the overall experience at Bradley Centre.
Volunteers make a difference by assisting us with:
- Bus outings
- Games, exercise and music activities
- One-to-one visits
Volunteers must meet the following requirements to be a successful candidate:
- A current criminal record check and references
- Minimum age: 19 years
- Minimum commitment: 75 hours or six months
- Proficient in English
Complete the online application form and include two letters of reference. Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Step 1 Application: Complete the application form
- Step 2 Interview: Only candidates who qualify for available positions will be contacted for an initial interview
- Step 3 Screening: Criminal record check and references will be required
- Step 4 Orientation: Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Step 5 Placement: Training and placement following orientation