Become a volunteer at Cottage and Worthington Pavilions.
Volunteers are important members of the health care team. They offer service and support to our residents while enhancing the overall experience at Cottage and Worthington Pavilions.
- Bingo assistant
- Photographer/special event assistant
- One-to-one visitor
- Spiritual care volunteer
- Carpet bowling assistant
- Church service volunteer
- Outings assistant
Volunteers must meet the following requirements to be a successful candidate:
- A current criminal record check and references
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Minimum commitment: 75 hours or six months (one 2-hour shift per week)
- Proficient in English
Complete the application form and include two letters of reference.
- Step 1 Application: Complete the application form
- Step 2 Interview: Only candidates who qualify for available positions will be contacted for an initial interview
- Step 3 Screening: Criminal record check and references will be required
- Step 4 Orientation: Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Step 5 Placement: Training and placement following orientation