Become a volunteer at CareLife Fleetwood.
Volunteers are important members of the health care team. They offer service and support to our residents while enhancing the overall experience at CareLife Fleetwood.
Volunteers must meet the following requirements to be a successful candidate:
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Minimum commitment: 60 hours or six months
- Proficient in English
Complete the online application form.
- Step 1 Application: Complete the application form
- Step 2 Interview: Only candidates who qualify for available positions will be contacted for an initial interview
- Step 3 Screening: Criminal record check and references will be required
- Step 4 Orientation: Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Step 5 Placement: Training and placement following orientation