Become a volunteer at Peace Arch Hospital.
Volunteers are important members of the health care team. They offer service and support to our patients, families and visitors, while enhancing patient care and the overall experience at Peace Arch Hospital.
- Residential care programs
- Hospital care programs
- Pet therapy program
Volunteers must meet the following requirements to be a successful candidate:
- Must have previous volunteer experience (preferably in health care setting)
- Customer service experience
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Proficient in English
- Strong communication skills
Complete the application form online. Allow 30 minutes to complete.
- Step 1 Application: Complete the application form
- Step 2 Interview: Only candidates who qualify for available position will be contacted for an initial interview.
- Step 3 Screening: Criminal record check and references will be required
- Step 4 Orientation: Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Step 5 Placement: Training and placement following orientation
Peace Arch Hospital Auxiliary Society
For 70 years, the Peace Arch Hospital Auxiliary members have volunteered time and effort to help their community hospital, raising funds for equipment and bringing smiles to patients and extended care residents. Learn how you can volunteer.
Peace Arch Hospice Society
The Peace Arch Hospice Society offers a range of specialized grief support services to meet the needs of everyone in our community. Learn how to become a volunteer.